Advanced Deposit Policy
Since our inventory is subject to change, you may put a deposit down on a computer to hold it in stock. This is done on a case by case basis. Please contact us here or call 512-947-0899 to set up a deposit.
By making a deposit, you agree to the terms listed below in this policy:
- A 20% deposit is typically required to hold any merchandise. The final deposit amount is at the sole discretion of Eco Computer Company, LLC.
- When you make a deposit, you are entering into a contract to purchase the item in full before the deposit expiration date.
- Deposits and the corresponding products have an expiration date of no more than 14 days, unless agreed upon in writing between the buyer and Eco Computer Company, LLC.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- All deposits are non-transferable to another product in the store.
- All deposits are non-transferable to another person.
- In the event that the deposit has expired (for example, after 14 days) and the product has not been paid for in full, the deposit will not be refunded and is lost by the customer.
Please understand that due to the fact that we will decline selling an item that is held on deposit to other customers that are willing to pay immediately in order to save the item for you, deposits are non-refundable. We hope you understand.
For any other questions regarding the Advanced Deposit Policy, please contact us here or call 512-947-0899 Thank you!